The following are our member agencies. They are some of the hardest working people in New York, tirelessly struggling to make the world a better place for people with mental illness. We provide links to agency websites where available.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Baltic Street Mental Health Board
- Barrier Free Living: "Provides individuals with a comprehensive range of services that enable people with disabilities to overcome the physical and emotional obstacles that stand in the way of their living dignified, secure lives"
- Beacon of Hope House
- Bedford-Stuyvesant CMHC
- Bergen Street SRO
- Black Veterans for Social Justice, Inc.
- Blanton-Peale Institute
- Bleuler Psychotherapy Center, Inc.
- Bowery Residents' Committee, Inc.
- Boys Harbor, Inc.
- The Bridge,
Inc.: "To serve adults with mental health problems or disabilities that
prevent them from leading satisfying, productive lives"
- Bronx-Lebanon Medical Center
- Brooklyn AIDS Task Force
- Brooklyn Bureau of Community Services, Inc.
- Brooklyn Community Housing Services, Inc.: "Provides housing and supportive social services to help New York City's formerly homeless move from crisis to community"
- Brooklyn Psychiatric Centers, Inc
- Builders for Family & Youth (BFFY)
- Educational Alliance: "Addresses almost every conceivable human problem and need - aging, drug
abuse, early childhood, homelessness, parenting, psychiatric impairmant and
- Goddard Riverside: "Our objective is the improvement of the quality of human life through the creation of a community of culture and concern in a society rooted in economic and social justice"
- Institute for
Community Living: "To assist people with mental and developmental
disabilities who need opportunities to improve their quality of life"
- International Center for the Disabled: "A comprehensive
rehabilitation center focusing in three major areas: medical rehabilitation
and primary care, mental health and chemical dependency services, and
vocational rehabilitation and job placement"
- Safe Horizon: "Immediate aid and long-term support through counseling, advocacy and practical assistance; and we promote social change through education, training, research, and public policy formulation"
- Safe Space: "To protect children from abuse and neglect"
- Samuel Field YM-YWHA
- Services for the Underserved: "To provide the basis to maximize independence through self-help for physically or emotionally disabled individuals especially those not always served by government or other private social support programs"
- Sky Light Center
- Spanish Speaking Elderly Council RAICES
- St. Francis Friends of the Poor
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital Center: "A 332-bed community teaching hospital serving Far Rockaway and the Five Towns"
- St. Vincent's Services: "To provide those who come in need with services which support, supplement, or substitute for the healing, nurturing and developing relationships ideally found in family life"
- Staten Island Mental Health Society, Inc.: "A multi-service agency that provides comprehensive mental health and related services to Staten Island children who are emotionally or behaviorally disturbed, developmentally disabled, neurologically impaired, and/or economically disadvantaged"
- Steinway Child and Family Services, Inc.: "A voluntary, non-sectarian and non-profit human services agency dedicated to reducing the incidence of mental health breakdown"